To ensure that this experience is productive for everyone, the NCA asks you to ensure that you do not post any material that:
- includes any language that a reasonable person would consider abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive
- a reasonable person would consider is defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful
- you do not have the necessary rights, licences and consents to post
- constitutes spam, unauthorised advertising or solicits
- invades anyone’s privacy or impersonates anyone
- is off-topic or is excessively long
- encourages conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world, or
- appears to contain irrelevant or excessive links or appears to contain code.
Please contact us if a mistake has occurred so it can be dealt with as quickly as possible.
This website allows for anonymous and pseudonymous participation. User registration, with a valid email address is necessary if you would like to comment on a topic.
The information provided will only be used and/or disclosed to a person, body or other Agency;
- to provide you with a service that you have requested;
- as authorised by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us to disclose the information of a user.
For more information, please see our Privacy Statement.
The NCA may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.
The development and management of the Have Your Say website is coordinated by the NCA.
The NCA strives to protect comments and information you provide on the Have Your Say website. The NCA will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, the NCA cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the Have Your Say website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
The NCA recommends that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan, spyware or adware.
You and Your means the user of www.nationalcapital.gov.au and the Have Your Say website.
Our, Us and the NCA means the Commonwealth of Australia represented by the National Capital Authority.